Women in Mambo-April 17th and 19th
I am super excited to be part of this event!! This Saturday, 4/17 participate in the Choose to Challenge Choreography Workshop and be part of us. Each instructor will teach 30 to 60 minutes expressed workshops, concentrating on a specific choreography in their style. Our goal is to make this international woman’s day choose to challenge choreography the largest in the world. This day we will honor all the women who have contributed to the world of mambo with their strength, motivation, perseverance, and humility!
instructors: Karel Flores, Tamara Livolsi, Karen Forcano, Bersy Cortes, Stephanie Stevenson, Amneris Martinez, myself and Griselle Ponce
Time: 1-4 pm NY time
Price: $50 early bird special ; receive 50% discount to grand gala event
location: love class at 80 Verona Ave v Newark, NJ 07104 and on Zoom
1st Annual GRAND GALA Mon 4/19 Red Carpet Event
For more info and workshop schedule, go to www.griselleponce.com/womeninmambo/
PACHANGA ONLINE COURSE
Can’t get to my live workshop? No problem! My first ever pachanga online DVD (Volume 1) has finally been released and is now available!! All the basics you ever wanted to know is broken down segmentally in this course . Furthermore, how it applies to shines and partner work is demonstrated. Go to https://salsaclasses.net/melissa-pachanga and get your copy today!
Click HERE purchase NOW!
LADIES STYLING ONLINE COURSE NOW AVAILABLE!!
This beginner/intermediate level online course will help you develop sensual and sexy styling beginning with fundamentals basic movement and advancing to more complicated arm and body movement designed to be incorporated into partnering and shines.
- Series or head, shoulders, ribs and hips warm-up to prepare for body movement
- Contrabody movement (rhythm exercise) segmentally explained as it applies to the basic time step.
- Detailed description and demonstration of hand design as well as a series of arm styling exercises.
- Styling and Body Movement Variations for the basic step.
- Specific arm styling for the basic step, turn patterns, partnering, and open shines.
- Detailed explanations of how the execute head whips, body rolls, shoulders movements and body rolls with at least 4-5 examples of how and where to apply these movements in partnering and/or shines.
- Normal and slow tempo demonstrations of each scene with and without music.
What are the Benefits?
- Get access from any device with access to Internet
- Increase confidence on the dance floor
- Unlimited access for life
- Instruction by Melissa Rosado in every video
- Learn from the comfort of your home
- Learn at your own pace
- No partner needed
- Save time
Online Price: NOW only $29.95 at www.Salsaclasses.net/melissa-styling
EDDIE & MARIA TORRES ONLINE DANCE CLASSES-SHINES & PARTNERING
My mentors and forever dance teachers and dance parents have started online classes! Yay! The have put up a series of shines and turn pattern sequences starting from beginners to advanced. Take advantage of these masters in action and see why they have developed some of the best dancers in the world!
Also check out their zoom classes on Mondays And sometimes Sundays