SALSA ON THE ISLAND
Come join me for a 5 week beginner salsa class on the beautiful City Island! Let’s get moving and grooving to the vivacious sounds of Latin music. We have been cooped up for so long and now it’s time to get back out and have some fun!
The course is for absolute beginners or those who need to brush up their technique or who need a refresher course because they haven’t danced in a long while. Course will start with learning the basic steps for both partnering and open shines and will progress in difficulty each week. There will be a short practice party after the last class on 8/18!
Check out the details below:
Date: 5 Wednesdays starting 7/14 (no class 8/11)
Price: $60 for full course; $15 p/class walk-in
location: City Island Community Center, 190 Fordham Street (left side entrance of building)
To sign up, click below or send payment through any other payment app:
**Masks are to be worn by those who are unvaccinated. Studio has A/C!
PACHANGA ONLINE COURSE
Can’t get to my live workshop? No problem! My first ever pachanga online DVD (Volume 1) has finally been released and is now available!! All the basics you ever wanted to know is broken down segmentally in this course . Furthermore, how it applies to shines and partner work is demonstrated. Go to https://salsaclasses.net/melissa-pachanga and get your copy today!
Click HERE purchase NOW!
LADIES STYLING ONLINE COURSE NOW AVAILABLE!!
This beginner/intermediate level online course will help you develop sensual and sexy styling beginning with fundamentals basic movement and advancing to more complicated arm and body movement designed to be incorporated into partnering and shines.
- Series or head, shoulders, ribs and hips warm-up to prepare for body movement
- Contrabody movement (rhythm exercise) segmentally explained as it applies to the basic time step.
- Detailed description and demonstration of hand design as well as a series of arm styling exercises.
- Styling and Body Movement Variations for the basic step.
- Specific arm styling for the basic step, turn patterns, partnering, and open shines.
- Detailed explanations of how the execute head whips, body rolls, shoulders movements and body rolls with at least 4-5 examples of how and where to apply these movements in partnering and/or shines.
- Normal and slow tempo demonstrations of each scene with and without music.
What are the Benefits?
- Get access from any device with access to Internet
- Increase confidence on the dance floor
- Unlimited access for life
- Instruction by Melissa Rosado in every video
- Learn from the comfort of your home
- Learn at your own pace
- No partner needed
- Save time
Online Price: NOW only $29.95 at www.Salsaclasses.net/melissa-styling
EDDIE & MARIA TORRES ONLINE DANCE CLASSES-SHINES & PARTNERING
My mentors and forever dance teachers and dance parents have started online classes! Yay! The have put up a series of shines and turn pattern sequences starting from beginners to advanced. Take advantage of these masters in action and see why they have developed some of the best dancers in the world!
Also check out their zoom classes on Mondays, Fridays And sometimes Sundays