PACHANGA BABY!! Hi all!
I know we are going through some difficult days but I was hoping to share some info that might help the quarantine go by a little easier. It’s important that we keep in shape and mobile not only for our physical health but also our mental health. Take a look below for some online courses that you might be enjoy:
PACHANGA & STYLING
My first time ever pachanga styling workshop!! I am super excited to team up with Maria Palmieri from Salsa Ladies Styling.com for an amazing ladies weekend June 13th & 14th with an all star cast from NYC. In addition to myself, you can learn from Karel Flores, Chiara Tofani, Melany Mercedes, Michelle Morales, and Maria Palmieri. And all from the comfort of your own home. AND GET $20 OFF by clicking the link below!! What else can you ask for? Details below:
WHEN: June 13th & 14th, my class is Sat the 13th @ 1pm
WHERE: online at salsaladiesstyling.com
REGISTRATION & MORE INFO: www.salsaladiesstyling.com/melissa
I hope I get to see some of you online with me! I am looking forward to teaching this new type of workshop! See you then!
PACHANGA ONLINE COURSE
Can’t get to my live workshop? No problem! My first ever pachanga online DVD (Volume 1) has finally been released and is now available!! All the basics you ever wanted to know is broken down segmentally in this course . Furthermore, how it applies to shines and partner work is demonstrated. AND what’s even better, for a limited time only, receive $20 OFF the original price of $67!! Go to MySalsaOnline.com/melissa and get your copy today!
Click HERE purchase NOW!
LADIES STYLING ONLINE COURSE NOW AVAILABLE!!
This beginner/intermediate level online course will help you develop sensual and sexy styling beginning with fundamentals basic movement and advancing to more complicated arm and body movement designed to be incorporated into partnering and shines.
- Series or head, shoulders, ribs and hips warm-up to prepare for body movement
- Contrabody movement (rhythm exercise) segmentally explained as it applies to the basic time step.
- Detailed description and demonstration of hand design as well as a series of arm styling exercises.
- Styling and Body Movement Variations for the basic step.
- Specific arm styling for the basic step, turn patterns, partnering, and open shines.
- Detailed explanations of how the execute head whips, body rolls, shoulders movements and body rolls with at least 4-5 examples of how and where to apply these movements in partnering and/or shines.
- Normal and slow tempo demonstrations of each scene with and without music.
What are the Benefits?
- Get access from any device with access to Internet
- Increase confidence on the dance floor
- Unlimited access for life
- Instruction by Melissa Rosado in every video
- Learn from the comfort of your home
- Learn at your own pace
- No partner needed
- Save time
Online Price: NOW only $24.95 at www.Mysalsaonline.com/Melissa
EDDIE & MARIA TORRES ONLINE DANCE CLASSES-SHINES & PARTNERING
My mentors and forever dance teachers and dance parents have started online classes! Yay! The have put up a series of shines and turn pattern sequences starting from beginners to advanced. Take advantage of these masters in action and see why they have developed some of the best dancers in the world!